Quotes from "Tuesdays With Morrie"

Quotes from "Tuesdays With Morrie"
click image for direct access

Sunday, January 21, 2007

About This Blog




Over time, I have collected a good number of books for my personal library. I bought many of these books because a particular question or issue was nagging me (either at work or in my personal life) at that particular point in time. On the other hand, there are some books which I got out of sheer curiosity, while some were either recommended or given as gifts to me by friends and loved ones. In other words, each book in my collection has its own story to tell about my life, other than its own story or content.

It is my habit when I read to highlight portions or passages that strike me because of their timeless message. There are also portions which I mark because I love re-reading them to help me affirm the realities that they contain in my own life. Of course, there are some marked portions because of their entertainment value -- trivia, humor, etc. This blog is my opportunity to share these highlighted or marked portions of the books in my collection.




Print

No comments: