Quotes from "Tuesdays With Morrie"

Quotes from "Tuesdays With Morrie"
click image for direct access

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Quotes From "Soul Mates, Karma & Reincarnation"...Part 1


This book by Jaime T. Lichauco, a local author who is considered a foremost authority on esoteric topics, is one of several in my collection dealing with soulmates, karma and reincarnation. As it is my habit to date my books as I acquire them, I can see that this copy has been in my personal library for 10 years now! Since I usually buy books to help me answer questions that preoccupied my mind at that point in time, this means that soul mates, karma and reincarnation were the topics that were "bothering" me around 1997. Now, what was I doing in 1997 and why was I intrigued about these things? Anyway, whatever the answer to that is, these are the quotations which caught my interest in this book.

On Soul Mates:

"One never consciously seeks out one's soul mate...The soul mate finds you. He or she merely appears in one's life when the right time and circumstances come."

* * *

"When soul mates meet, there is from the very beginning instant recognition of each other stemming from the very core of their beings, and this recognition has an aura of certainty that defies logic. This is commonly called 'love at first sight'."

* * *
"Soul mate relationships can never be one-sided, for the two meet because they are mutually attracted to each other in this incarnation from the highest levels of their consciousness. If they did not attract each other, they would never have met in this lifetime."

* * *

"A soul mate encounter brings about a stirring of soul memory and one recognizes a soul mate intuitively from the very recesses of the soul."

* * *

"When it's time for souls to meet, there's nothing on earth that can prevent them from meeting, no matter where each may be located on planet Earth."

* * *

"A soul mate encounter is spiritually uplifting."

* * *

"There can only be one soul mate for each person because only one individual can be a perfect partner at all levels of his or her being and only one individual (which is the other half) who can share exactly the same pattern of soul evolution and destiny."

* * *

"Karmic partners are often mistaken for soul mates because some karmic encounters are very strong or powerful."

* * *

"Soul mates may or may not be partners in life, legally speaking. And more often than not, they may not be married to each other. That is, perhaps, the reason why so many marriages flounder."

* * *

"We must realize that we seldom meet a person by accident. Almost everyone we meet in this lifetime is an old acquaintance we met in a distant past."

* * *

"A meaningful encounter between two individuals is always karmic in character. Deep frienships are of the same category. Parent and child, boss and subordinate, and sweetheart relationships are also karmic."

* * *

"Those who have multiple meaningful partners (i.e. several wives or husbands) may have several karmic debts with various individuals."

* * *

"A true soul mate encounter has no ifs or buts."


--Jaime T. Lichauco

Print

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. See the below for more info.


#soul
www.ufgop.org

Unknown said...

whomes't've'nt'l'd've't'st'nt'