Quotes from "Tuesdays With Morrie"

Quotes from "Tuesdays With Morrie"
click image for direct access

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ten Quotes on Life

I was reviewing my posts since I started this blog a year ago and discovered to my surprise that, while I have sprinkled my previous posts with quotes about life, here and there, I have yet to devote a post dedicated to LIFE--the canvas on which I paint my thoughts in my other niche blog. So here goes:

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and have a new ending. -Maria Robinson

* * *

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. -Albert Einstein

* * *

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live. -Dorothy Thompson

* * *

The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important. -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

* * *

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. -Friedrich Nietzsche

* * *

The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live. -Joan Borysenko

* * *

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. -Diane Ackerman

* * *

Why stay we on the earth except to grow? -Robert Browning

* * *

Don't go through life, grow through life. -Eric Butterworth

* * *

To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. -Emily Dickinson
(Photo credit: www.sxc.hu)

Print

No comments: